Monday, January 28, 2008

Bottom of the basket

I actually LIKE doing laundry... and that is a good thing since my family seems to produce plenty of it! I have a system of sorting on the floor in the upstairs hallway - darks by the playroom door, towels by the stairs, colors next to the bathroom door, etc...

...but here is where I get stuck. For the last six months there have been three pieces of laundry repeated left in the bottom of the laundry basket. 1.) Pink sheer top that needs to be handwashed. 2.) Tan shirt that needs to be dry cleaned. 3.) An orange flowing shirt that always bleeds all over the place when washed.

I am avoiding them... I cannot denigh it...
They have been passed over every week since the middle of August.

Why?
I just don't want to take the time to do what needs to be done.

Do you know what I mean?
What is your "thing" you are avoiding?

Let's both turn off our computers now and go do our "thing".
Let's not let it suck anymore energy out of us....

Let me know how it goes!


No comments: