Wednesday, February 20, 2008

McKenzie has turned on me! :-)

McKenzie (my older daughter) has turned on me. She is only 8 but it has already happened... :-)

Yesterday we were driving in the car together while she was sharing her newest adventures with her online webkinz pets. (Children are put in charge of caring for their pets by playing with them, feeding them and even buying the things they need.)

McKenzie remarked that she had just bought a second room for her horse. I asked why a virtual horse would need more than one room.... and her response was " Where else would I store all her stuff?"

The answer went through me like a rush of wind. My clients say the same thing about all the real "stuff" they have collected yet don't have places for!

I guess it starts at an early age. Ugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.